The Unique 110 CIC (U-CIC) is Widex’s smallest custom device featuring wireless capability. It includes the core UNIQUE technologies Soft Level Noise Reduction (to reduce the annoyance of soft environmental sounds) and Tru Input (to provide access to a wider range of sounds). To achieve the small size, Widex has removed the directional microphones, which limits the device’s performance in background noise. Given this, it is a device best suited to those budget-conscious users who want a discrete device, and spend their time in quiet listening environments.
- SOUND PROCESSING (VARIABLE SPEED COMPRESSION) Uses two compressors, working in parallel, to provide a more consistent speech understanding and listening comfort.
- EXPANDED INPUT RANGE (TRU INPUT) Large input range (113 dB SPL) designed to improve intelligibility and sound quality, and minimise distortion.
- SOFT NOISE REDUCTION (SOFT LEVEL NOISE REDUCTION) Reduces soft level environmental sounds (e.g. refrigerator hum, fans) to improve listening comfort.
- NOISE REDUCTION Reduces background noise to improve listening comfort.
- WIND NOISE REDUCTION (WIND NOISE CONTROL) Reduces wind noise to improve listening comfort.
- IMPULSE NOISE REDUCTION (HAMMER DETECTOR) Improves listening comfort by suppressing sudden loud sounds.